Wednesday, October 9, 2019

#Hummus #and #Avocado #Toast

Loading...
Loading...

 #Hummus #and #Avocado #Toast

Hummus and Avocado Toast

Lately I’ve been diggin’ this vegan Hummus and Avocado Toast as a super simple lunch, breakfast or snack. It’s quick, easy and can be ready in under 10 minutes!

 

 

Ingredients

Hummus and Avocado Toast

  • 2 Pieces of seeded multi-grain bread, toasted (or bread of choice)
  • 6 Tablespoons Ultimate Hummus, divided
  • 1 ripe avocado
  • tomato slices

Season to taste with:

  • Himalayan pink salt
  • Fresh ground black pepper
  • Cayenne pepper, optional

Instructions

  1. Toast your bread to desired brownness. I like my toast slightly darker, so I set the toaster to medium/dark.
  2. Once the toast is done, let it cool a few minutes.
  3. Place about 3 Tablespoons Ultimate Hummus on each piece of toast. I like a little heat, so at this point I'll sprinkle cayenne on the hummus, but it's completely optional.
  4. Top each piece of toast with half an avocado cut into chunky slices.
  5. Finish with tomato slices and season with salt and pepper.
Enjoy!

 

Loading...
#Hummus #and #Avocado #Toast
4/ 5
Oleh